Wednesday 24 October 2012

'Wanting to do other things besides writing'


I'd be ready to write and then I'd have not wanted to do it because I'd think that I'd screw up the writings instead of having them make sense and actually have them change me. I'd put it off further by having/choosing to postpone writing with pictures of doing something else that I would rather want to do like 'reading' and or 'playing games'. Also When I'm writing I'd fidget with things Like 'cutting a piece of paper with scissor' Swing on the chair' 'Touch a lamp that i've touched more then 5 times in a row ' Stare out the window' 'Look at other things on my desktop' 'Get distracted by cars going past' 'Swing my leg' 'turn around and look at pictures on the wall'.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to distract myself by cutting a piece of paper with scissor as a distraction while trying to write

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to distract myself by swinging on the chair as a distraction from me trying to write

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to distract myself by touching a lamp continuously as a distraction from me writing

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to stare out the window watching cars go past allowing it to be a distraction from me writing

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to distract myself by looking at others things on my desktop instead of doing what I am spose to be doing which is Writing

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get distracted by cars going past while I am trying to write
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to distract myself from writing by swinging my leg on a chair when I'm trying to write

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to continuously turn around and not face the screen when writing

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to play games a as a distraction from writing

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to read instead of writing, so I can be distracted from writing, and be lost in reading without having to think about writing where I continue reading and not remembering about what I have to do which is write because its part of my whole process as writing myself to freedom

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to choose playing a game over first writing myself to freedom

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to postpone writing when I decide to actually write then go ahead and postpone it by trying to put it off and do other things like reading and playing games

I commit myself to stop postponing my writings and actually have a certain time of day to do actually write myself out daily on things I want to change in my life

I commit myself to stop getting distracted when in the middle of writing

When and as I see myself putting my writings off for wanting to instead do other things like reading and playing games I stop and I breath. I realise that my writings are an essential part of my process that needs to be done daily for my process

When and as I see myself getting distracted in the middle of writing I stop and I Breath.. I direct myself to continue writing and I don't stop until all points are covered for what i'd want to change in my daily life

4 comments:

  1. Cool point to start with Danielle. Can definitely relate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing - yep, I can relate

    ReplyDelete
  3. not what i expected. i thought it would be about describing things She wants to do other then writing. Here is my shot:

    HAVING ANAL SEX WITH A LEGUAN.

    When two particles exchange information, they usually take time for the messages to proceed. When two particles interact they might make a system, wich looks like as an individual particle from different viewpoints. There might pe particles right here, wich you can sense.. but the interaction of those particles is way too slight with your own particles, so therefor you dont realy sens the interactions of those particles wich interact only sligthly with your particles.. but in a way you might look into this particle group.. but it might not even be existant.. You know there can be parellel (in the same space, but barely interacting with you.. kind of "worlds") then there can be worlds imagined by yourself.. wich might not even to be considered worlds. If you dream.. you recognise a lot of strange and changing things, yet as you wake up, wake world is much consistent. what if you wake up every time on a different place and different environment? with different people reacting to you differently. Will you think you are asleep? or will you know its reality? Not waht you expected, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Danielle! I can definitely relate to the point of distracting yourself from writing.

    There is a quote from Bernard that goes: "The answer is where you are unwilling to go." So if there is something you don't want to do, you need to do it. Then you are taking the step to directing yourself instead of being directed by thoughts/moods/fickleness/whims, etc.

    Thanks for starting with blogging, I'll keep up to date with it.

    ReplyDelete