Friday 26 October 2012

shopping



at the shopping centres Normally when I go into the shopping centre I tend to stress about the way I look and the way I dress. I experience always just trying to go in and get out as soon as everythings done. It's not just the shopping either it's all the time when I'm 'alone' without someone next to me that I begin to stress when I'm out in public generally.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be embarrassed about the clothes that I wear when going out in public

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to stress about the way I dress, the way I look when I'm around people at public places

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to focus so much about the way I dress and the way I look when I'm out and about in public

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to have clothes that cost a lot of money to define myself as 'having' a lot of money by what I'm wearing

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be attractive in what I wear


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to always want to dress attractively instead of comfortably

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to look rich by wearing clothes that cost a lot of money

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself by the cost of my clothing

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have desired to look as though I'm rich by what I wear

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be so dependant on what I wear to define me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself by the clothes that I wear in public

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to impress those around me with what I'm wearing

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire/want to attract positive experiences/reactions from others so I can then experience positive experiences within myself when getting those reactions from others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire/want the positive experience that I create within myself to project onto others so that I can experience this positive experience when I'm around others and 'enjoy' myself as this positive experience that I create around people and pretend that I'm happy with who I am

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire/want to experience the positive experience of 'being happy with who I am' to define myself and project this 'being happy with who I am' out on to the world around me to make it look like it's 'attractive'

I commit myself to stop seeking/desiring the positive experience of 'being happy with who I am' when who I am isn't that experience of 'being happy'

I commit myself to stop defining myself by this 'attractive experience' when being around others and just be aware in the moment with breath

I commit myself to stop desiring/wanting to experience this 'attractive experience' onto what I wear by projecting this experience out onto the moment and defining the experience by that what I wear, when it's just a projection that I create within myself to look upon the physical as this 'attractive experience'

When and as I see myself desiring this 'being happy with who I am' when I'm around others. I stop and I breathe. I realize this experience that I seek is just me trying to create a point where I don't have to change myself of who I am around others when who I am around others as this positive experience is not who I am as it's just a experience that I created within myself to make myself seem more attractive and projecting the attractive experience onto those around me, which is a point of blame, as defining myself as those who I project the 'positive experience onto, to be 'attractive' when really it's just an experience that i've created myself to 'enjoy' the experience of 'being happy with who I am '  

No comments:

Post a Comment