Thursday 25 October 2012

I realise that i'm creating this experience


Lately I've noticed that when I'm chatting to someone online and I say something to them and immediately when I see that a few minutes have gone by I start to become impatient and start expecting a reply from that person and if I normally don't receive that reply I get bored of waiting for it.

When I get replies immediately I am able to write more on the topic that we're talking about, so then I'm able to add more and talk more when that person replies to me and so that makes me able to talk more with that person which I enjoy doing because I believe that person is cool and so I get to talk about myself more and more and enjoy the experience of talking to that person more


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become bored with waiting for replies when talking to someone

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be impatient when waiting for someone to reply to me

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to be patient when waiting for someone to reply to me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to expect a reply immediately after I have said something to a person that I'm chatting with

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to pursue the conversation by adding more when someone hasn't replied to me where I had expected them to and then become more overloading the conversation by adding more on top to expect the other person to reply again to what I have said and just continuing my impatience

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to overload the conversation with more of explaining myself instead of allowing the other to have time to reply/talk

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to talk more after not receiving a reply when I expected a reply, but didn't receive a reply to my first lot of words, therefore adding more and still not getting a reply to my words

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to expect a conversation to go on forever

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have not accepted the end to a conversation and move on

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to expect enjoyment when talking with others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a positive experience of enjoyment when talking to others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire/want to talk to others to experience the positive experience of enjoyment that I create within myself when talking with others

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to develop self-intimacy with myself as the same enjoyment that I create when talking to others


I commit myself to when having a conversation to not be impatient when waiting for a reply, and to accept that if someone doesn't reply then, they don't have to.

I commit myself to instead of overloading and continuing to talk over and over even after not getting a reply the first time to talk more expecting eventually that that person would reply to me, I just stop and accept that they don't have a reply to what I'm saying.

I commit myself to start developing a relationship of self-intimacy with myself instead of searching for the enjoyment experience that I create, desire/want seek/search for when communicating with others


When and as I see myself becoming impatient with not receiving a reply after a few minutes. I stop and I breathe. I realise that having expectations of a person to reply immediately is not going to help in the situation of me 'having that person reply' therefore I accept that they don't have a reply and I move on.

When and as I see myself expecting a reply immediately, I stop and I breathe, I realise that having this expectation of another to reply immediately doesn't allow me to give time to allow that person to reply and if that person doesn't have a reply to what I've said I don't continue talking Until they reply and if that person doesn't have a reply. I Stop I breath. I leave it at that and move on.

When and as I see myself creating the enjoyment experience of talking to another. I stop and I breathe. I realise that I am creating this experience from a point of desire within myself that I project onto others and I take that point and instead of projecting the desire/want of the enjoyment experience with others, I give that to myself as self-intimacy in developing a relationship with myself

2 comments:

  1. cool.
    i have the point where when i talk/chat with someone and say they started the conversation and all they do is say hi then how are you but when i ask back they never reply so i am left waiting. still need to do sf on that one. thanks forsharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I commit myself to start developing a relationship of self-intimacy with myself instead of searching for the enjoyment experience that I create, desire/want seek/search for when communicating with others" - awesome self insight/realization and commitment to live! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete